- Bug in import when the abbreviation of source is too long. Approx 500 copies of source is inserted. Solution: Maximum-
length on XML-field? (Already updated the field in the database)
- Ckeditor doesn't work in safari for ipad.
- The volume Kæmpehøien doesn't work as inserted from the meta-list view.
- Insertion from the diacritica-list in admin-view doesn't quite work.
- Search-bug. Når treff i ikke-oppløst sandhi og i oppløst sandhi vises ikke treffet i
ikke-oppløst-versjonen og det markeres ikke gult i det som vises.
- Some of the browsers, e.g IE and chrome interprets the div kilderef differently. (It works in both browsers though)
- The exact phrase search context should probably be case sensitive.
- There are variations in bannerlength in safari on ipad. Might be som discrepancies in the css.
- Difference in the signature when entering ...polyglotta/index.php as opposed to polyglotta.
- Advanced search view places under the left-menu, when on a small screen.
- Clicking anywhere to close popupdivs doesn't work on ipad with safari.
- The search-engine seems to have problems finding some greek letters. Ex: Σώκρατες·
Denne kategorien inneholder for tiden ingen artikler eller filer.