Access to the lab
To get access to the lab facility, please apply by using the following form. The form will be sent to the administrative head of the department.
When your project application has been accepted, you will be able to book the lab through UiO's calendar system.
If you are a registered lab user but only wish to book equipment or rooms for a single occasion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to book in Exchange
Make an Appointment for when you want to use the lab and choose Scheduling Assistant. Click on Add Rooms... . The labs are located in Henrik Wergelands Hus, so start to search for HWH: S and you will see the following three rooms come up:
- HWH: Sociocognitive lab - EEG (Rosa)
- HWH: Sociocognitive lab - Eyetracker (Grønn)
- HWH: Sociocognitive lab - Video (Studio)
Outlook Web App (OWA)
OWA (http://mail.uio.no) is available for the web and mobile phones (iOS and Android). You can not book the room from Apple Calendar, so users of this calendar application should use OWA instead when booking time in the lab.
In association with the lab there is a wide variety of equipment available to participants booking the lab.
Audio and video
There is an extensive installation of audio and video recording equipment in the labs and the adjacent technical room. The lab can provide up to four video feeds from positioned cameras and audio from up to six microphones.
The eye tracker lab comes with a basic setup consisting of one computer with attached eye tracker (SMI red250).
- Additional equipment available
- 12" touch screen display for stimulus presentation
- second computer for optional stimulus presentation
- hf-multiling-labbestilling-admin: the group administrating who is getting access to the labs.
- hf-multiling-labtilgang: contains all people with access to the lab.