File Server for Non-TSD projects
For project that doesn't require that all data files are stored in TSD, the lab has a file server:
- \\hf-depot\\prosjekter\sociocognitivelab (for Windows)
- smb://hf-depot/prosjekter/sociocognitivelab (for macOS)
To be able to access the server your user account needs to be member of the following group: hf-iln-sclab
Please contact lab-support for assistance.
Quick How-To for Windows
- Go to the Explorer app
- Choose the Ribbon called Computer
- Choose Add a network location
- In the window Add Network Location, add \\hf-depot\prosjekter\sociocognitivelab
- Give the network location a name. It is recommended that you accept the default name suggestion sociocognitivelab.
- Click Finish and the network share will open.
The file server has the following spreads added: AD_group NIS_fg@uio
Moderator group(s): hf-brukeradm