Old Main Page
This wiki is meant as a repository for bioinformatical knowledge at the CEES. It is mainly run by Lex, but others are also very welcome to contribute.
- If you want to be able to edit the wiki, let us know and we'll add you to the list of contributors.
- If you add a page, please list it below! Tips for adding a page.
We have a mix of self-owned compute hardware and disk space, rented disk space, supplemented with an allocation on the UiO supercomputer 'Abel'.
For details, see
Please fill out this form: https://nettskjema.uio.no/answer/64174.html
NOTE Non-UiO staff: you will need a guest researcher account. Your collaborator from UiO will need to submit application for this, see http://www.uio.no/english/for-employees/support/human-resources/payroll/hr-payrollsystem/associated-users.html
We write a yearly report on the resources and bioinformatic activities at CEES. See the yearly reports page.
Use of the CEES hardware and Abel
Check out the FAQ (work in progress)
- cees-hpc: to be used for general information related to the area under /projects/cees, the able CPUs and the cod-nodes. Subscribe here.
- cod-nodes: to be used to inform about the other cod-node users about CPUs and memory usage of the cod nodes, aka 'cod-node hugging' :-) USIT will also send emails to that list when discs on the nodes are full etc. Subscribe here.
- cees-bioinf: to be used for general information regarding bioinformatics at CEES. Subscribe here.