17 February 2016
This AFSecurity seminar is organised as a Panel Discussion on Digital Currencies. The seminar is organized in collaboration with Cybernetics Society (cyb.no) in Escape from 13:00 to 15:00
DATE: 17 February 2016. 13:00h
LOCATION: Escape (Basement), Ole Johan Dahl's House.
(Entrance into Escape student cafe is either from inside the OJD House (the Informatics building near Forskningsparken) or from outside, near the small lake).
AGENDA: Digital Currencies
13:00h Welcome to Escape
13:15h Introductions by panel members:
- Thomas Gramstad: covers the Social and Political aspects (Thomas is President of Electronic Frontier Norway among other things)
- Tobias Brox: covers Technical aspects (Tobias is programmer and developer, at RedPill-Linpro, among other things)
- Manuel Lains: covers Economic and Business aspects (Manuel is into Bitshares and has startup bitspace.no , among other things)
- Audun Jøsang: covers all aspects as a Devil's Advocate (Audun is Professor of security at UiO )
- Stefan Krauss: proposes a New Currency for Science (Stefan is Professor at Oslo University Hospital, and passionate for Science )
- Christian Johansen: Moderator and Technical aspects (Christian is researcher at IFI )
14:00h General discussion