Revision as of 11:34, 22 November 2017 by Josang@uio.no
DATE: Monday 4 December 2017
LOCATION: Seminar room Python (room 2269), Ole Johan Dahl's House.
14:00h Welcome at IFI
14:15h Invited Talks:
- The Usual Insecurity of Things, Keith Martin, Royal Holloway College, University of London
While the Internet of Things is used to describe a host of new lightweight technologies, when it comes to security it pays to focus less on the novelty of IoT, and more on what IoT applications have in common with previous technologies that have learned about security the hard way (by first getting it wrong). It's time to go back to basics, and reflect on what security means in cyberspace. Only once this is understood, can we hope to secure any type of application that resides there.
- Title T.B.A., Mathias Eckstedt, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm
- Cybersecurity in the Norwegian Energy Sector, Janne Hagen, The Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate (NVE)
- Title T.B.A., Tord Persokrud, Conax
- Defending Critical Infrastructure from Espionage and Sabotage, Frode Hommedal, Telenor SOC and CERT
16:00h Panel and Discussion
SPEAKER BIOS: T.B.A.
|AFSecurity is organised by the University of Oslo SecurityLab|