Toll Road Security and Privacy
DATE: 17 February 2016. 13:00h
LOCATION: Escape (Basement), Ole Johan Dahl's House.
AGENDA: Digitasl Currencies
This AFSecurity seminar is organised as a Panel Discussion on Digital Currencies
13:00h Welcome to Escape
13:15h Introduction from panel members
Organized in collaboration with Cybernetics Club (cyb.no) in Escape from 13:00 to 15:00
(Entrance into Escape student cafe is either from inside the Ole-Johan Dahl building (the Informatics building near Forskningsparken) or from outside, near the small lake).
- Thomas Gramstad: covers the Social and Political aspects (Thomas is President of Electronic Frontier Norway among other things)
- Tobias Brox: covers Technical aspects (Tobias is programmer and developer, at RetPill, among other)
- Manuel Lains: covers Economic and Business aspects (Manuel is into Bitshares and has startup bitspace.no , among other)
- Audun Jøsang: covers all aspects as a Devil's Advocate (Audun is Professor of security at UiO )
- Stefan Krauss: proposes a New Currency for Science (Stefan is Professor at Oslo University Hospital, and passionate for Science )
- Christian Johansen: Moderator and Technical aspects (Christian is researcher at IFI )
14:00h General discussion