Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
| AFSecurity is organised by ConSeRNS
| AFSecurity is organised by ConSeRNS
Revision as of 15:06, 21 March 2014
Upcoming AFSecurity Seminars
- 23 April 2014:Security of Unmanned Vehicles. Morten Hansbø, FFI
Location OJD House (Ole-Johan Dahls Hus), Department of Informatics (IfI), University of Oslo, Gaustadalléen 23b, 0371 Oslo.
Contact Audun Jøsang (email@example.com) if you want to be on the distribution list for invitations to AFSecurity seminars, or if you are interested in giving a presentation at a future seminar.
|AFSecurity is organised by ConSeRNS|
Past AFSecurity Seminars
- 12 February 2014:e-Voting Security. Speaker: Christian Bull, Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation.
- 5 February 2014: Digitization of Resilience. Mareile Kaufmann, PRIO.
- 29 January 2014: TPM, the Trusted Platform Module. Olav Ligaarden, NSM.
- 16 January 2014: Bitcoin. Mikal Vike Villa, independent security expert.
- November 2013: IDeALT, the National Identity Program. Annar Kr. Bohlin-Hansen and Jørn Anders Jenssen, from the Norwegian Police Directorate.
- October 2013: Security Governance in Norwegian Enterprises. Speaker: Kristine Beitland, Næringslivets Sikkerhetsråd (NSR).
- September 2013: Cyber Security Management. Frank Stien, Telenor TSOC.
- April 2013: Mobile phone security. Do van Thanh, Telenor and NTNU.
- January 2013: Authentication and Access Control for eHealth. Peter Holmes, Folkehelseinstituttet.
- December 2012: Risk Analysis . Roy Stranden, Ernest & Young.
- November 2012: Buffer Overflow Attacks. Andreas Follner, EC-SPRIDE, CASED, Center for Advanced Security Research Darmstadt.
- September 2012: Penetration Testing. Eirik R. Thormodsrud, Ernst & Young.
- August 2012: Biometric Authentication Based on Keystroke Dynamics. Christophe Rosenberger, ENSICAEN, France.
- June 2012: Designing Viable Identity Management Infrastructures. Jan Zibuschka (Fraunhofer Institute).
- May 2012: Insider Threat Specification and Prediction. George Magklaras, University of Plymouth, UK.
- April 2012: Intrusion Detection. Stian Jahr, mnemonic.
- March 2012: eHealth Security. Suhail Mushtaq, Health Care CSIRT.
- January 2012: Evolution of MinID and the ID Portal. Jon Ølnes, Difi.
- November 2011: The Security Incident of TITAN at UiO. Margrete Raaum, UiO.
- October 2011: Challenges in Securing Online Banking, Lise Arneberg, BSK.
- September 2011: Mobile Phone and Tablet Security. Andreas Hegna, Watchcom.
- June 2011: Dynamic Access Control. Ed Dawson, QUT, Australia.
- May 2011: Mobile Computer Forensics. Carsten Maartmann-Moe, Ernst & Young.
- April 2011: The Stuxnet Worm. Geir Mork, Norman Data Defense.
- March 2011: Cloud Security. Ole-Tom Seierstad, Microsoft.
- February 2011: Risk Management. Bjørn Solhaug, SINTEF.
- January 2011: VoIP Security. Sjur Eivind Usken, Honeynor / Phonect.
- November-2010: RBAC and Financial Risk. Espen Opheim, Avanade.
- October-2010: 1) Certificate Validation. Anders Fongen, FFI/NITH, and 2) Online Micropayments. Josef Noll, UiO/Movation/CWIN/UNIK.
- September-2010: Breaking the Unbreakable Quantum Key Distribution. Lars Lydersen (NTNU/UNIK).
- August-2010: Physical Layer Security over Wireless Channels. Xiangyun (Sean) Zhou (UiO/UNIK)
- June-2010: e-Voting: National Efforts, Kristian Gjøsteen (NTNU).
- May-2010: Passwords and Problems, Per Øyvind Hervik Thorsheim (EDB Business Partner)
- April-2010: 1) Multivariate Trapdoor Functions, Smile Markovski and 2) Cryptographers' Panel (RSA Conference webcast).
- March-2010: Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Knut Bjørnstad (ErgoGroup)
- February-2010: Crypto Puzzles, Leif Nilsen (Thales)
- January-2010: Wireless Security, Mark Looi (QUT), Moshfiq Chowdhury (UNIK)
- December-2009: Advanced PKI Models, Mona Holsve Ofigsbø (NTNU/UNIK), Anders Fongen (FFI)
- November-2009: 1) Virtual Organized Crime, Øyvind Skaar (UiO). 2) Resource Availability, Ole-Erik Hedenstad (FFI)
- September-2009: Quantum Theory and Cryptography. Arnt Inge Vistnes (UiO), and Johannes Skaar, Sara Felloni (UNIK/NTNU).
- June-2009: Spam Filtering. Kuldeep Singh (TKK/NTNU/UNIK) and Audun Jøsang (UiO/UNIK)
- May-2009: 1) Petname Systems, Sadek Ferdous (TKK/NTNU/UNIK), 2) Cryptographers' Panel at RSA 2009 (Webcast)
- April-2009: Mobile Services Security. Arne Riiber (EnCap) and Gyorgy Kalman (UNIK)
- March-2009: Trusted Computing. Egil Martinsen (NSM) and Øyvind Skaar (UiO/UNIK)
- February-2009: Botnets. Hans C. Hansen (Norman Data Defense) and Ravishankar Borgaonkar (TKK/NTNU/UNIK)
- January-2009: Identity Management in Large Organisations. Anders Lund (Uninett) and Josef Noll (UiO/UNIK/Movation)
- December-2008: Identity Federation - Trends and Technologies. Steinar Skagemo (DIFI) and Jonathan Scudder (Sun/UNIK/UiO)
- November-2008: Privacy in new technological environments. Janne Lindqvist (HUT/TKK) and Gyorgy Kalman (UNIK)
- October-2008: Trends in Malware. Snorre Fagerland (Norman) and Kris-Mikael Krister (NTNU/NSM)
- September-2008: Advanced User Authentication. Petter Taugbøl (Encap) and Mads Henriksveen (Buypass)
- August-2008: Identity Management. Rune Hagen (BSK) and Audun Jøsang (UiO)
- June-2008: PKI and Validation Authorities; State of the Art. Jon Ølnes (DNV) and Lars Olaussen (NSM)
- May-2008: 1) Polymorphic Virus Analysis, Egil Aspevik (UiO); and 2) SCIP, Terje Jensen (NSM)
- April-2008: 1) New trends for SIM cards, Judith Rossebø (Telenor), and 2) Privacy Requirements, Åsmund Skomedal (NR)
- March-2008: 1) NFC Security, Øivind Kure (UNIK) and 2) Elliptic Curve Digital Signatures, Hege Reithe Frium (UiO)
Academic Forum on Security is a meeting place in the Oslo area with focus on current issues and research questions related to information security. AFSecurity is organised by the ConSeRNS research group at IfI (Concurrent Security and Robustness in Networked Systems).
Constant technology innovation and the changing threat environment make information security an ongoing process that always requires new solutions. The AFSecurity seminar series is a response to this challenge and provides a forum for security innovation and exchange of ideas. Seminar speakers are representatives from industry, government and academia who are active in the research and development of IT and security solutions through national and international organisations.