- 1 E Health Facility Registry
- 2 Group members
- 3 Milestones
- 4 Summary of requirements
- 5 Architecture
- 6 Time schedule
- 7 How we are dividing tasks within the group
- 8 Screenshots and screen flows
- 9 Documented learning during project
E Health Facility Registry
App providing an interface to the health facilities in a country (e.g. the Sierra Leone or Trainingland demo databases). The add should make it possible to search and list organisation units and see these in a map, along with relevant details regarding each facility such as type, the district it belongs to etc.
- Karl Thomas Hauglid (email@example.com)
- Krister Bakken (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jostein Bleken Hellerud (email@example.com)
Link to the repository can be found here https://github.com/Hauglid/inf5750-project (if you are invited).
Example of app: https://play.dhis2.org/test/api/apps/project/www/index.html
- Create page
- Create github repository
- Got a search bar with auto suggestions
- Got Google Maps up and running
- Got some example data from api
- Documented code
- Removed warnings
- Finished up the project
Summary of requirements
- Search and list health facility based on different districts
- Show relevant details regarding each facility, such as type, the district it belongs to etc
- Show facilities on a map
- Add new health facility by clicking on map.
- Facility position is current user position
- Edit health facility by clicking on the map or in the search results.
- DHIS2 API
- Google maps
- Express server
We will mostly work alone, but each monday in the group session we will meet up and work together.
We will also meet before each lecture to discuss what we have done since last time, and if we need to work more together in groups.
How we are dividing tasks within the group
The team will use Trello to divide tasks and cooperate.
Screenshots and screen flows
Early mock up
Up and running
Documented learning during project
- Learned to use React, Express, and Webpack
- Trello for backlog and request control.
- Deeper understading of Git for VCS
- Google maps api