This Wiki is used for documenting the group projects for INF5750 2013.
The overview of group project tasks can be found here.
The group and members are here.
Each group should follow these milestones:
- Milestone 1: 1st November
Document features and architecture on Wiki
Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
- Milestone 2: 15th November
First bare-bone version - static HTML
Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
- Milestone 3: 30th November
- Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
- Final delivery: 8th December
- Presentation: 9th December
Tips and tricks
Feel free to add things here as you discover them.
- Using the single event API on DHIS2
- This is Mobilars' example app. Based on Angular. Does a few DHIS2 WEB Api calls. Now also with an update where it finds the correct DHIS2 API url by downloading its own manifest-file (the manifest file is edited by DHIS2 on app installation)
- If you're using Single event, and are having problems with events not appearing in the analytics API, try reading this. You must have permission ALL or F_DATA_MART_ADMIN on your user to run these commands. On the demo db, only the system user has this. Not admin. To avoid running this from the Geo-location app (where you want to see recently uploaded events), you may want to keep a cache of the last uploaded events.
- For those who are doing changes of DHIS2 source code, you may want to read up a bit on Struts. here is a presentation from the 2012-version of INF5750. Struts has been removed from this year's course.
- Editing a wiki
- How to edit dhis2 web pages (Relevant for Social & App-embedding)
Installing DHIS2 sample data
Things to add to the project wiki
- List of group members
- Summary of requirements
- Time schedule
- How you are dividing tasks within the group
- Screenshots and screen flows
- Documented learning during project
- Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- Link to repository
- Download link to sample web app or Android app
These wiki-pages should be used for documenting the projects. The groups may change names if they wish. Create a sub-page (one or more) for your project, and document your project here. Follow this link to get a quick intro on how to add a page.
- Spring minions DHIS2 Discussion forum web app
- Artiom Kiouregkian Embedding apps in patient tracker
- Dynamic Team Børek Embedding apps in patient tracker
- Embed-apps-1 Embedding apps in patient tracker
- (APE) Geolocation data entry
- Geo-1 Geolocation data entry
- Geo2 Geolocation data entry
- A flair for location
- Group 15 Geolocation data entry
- Kramers Geolocation data entry
- Mandalorians Geolocation data entry
- Tech Envaders Social network integration
- Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Survey
- HKH Survey
- Laget Survey
- Los POJOs Survey
- N.T Survey
- Super ultra team maximum Survey
- Raptor Visualization
- Trust us, we're Scientists! Visualization
- Visual-1 Visualization
- Team: Social Social Network Integration