This Wiki is used for documenting the group projects for INF5750 2013.
The overview of group project tasks can be found here.
The group and members are here.
Each group should follow these milestones:
- Milestone 1: 1st November
Document features and architecture on Wiki
Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
- Milestone 2: 15th November
First bare-bone version - static HTML
Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
- Milestone 3: 30th November
- Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
- Final delivery: 8th December
- Presentation: 9th December
Tips and tricks
Feel free to add things here as you discover them.
Things to add to the project wiki
- List of group members
- Summary of requirements
- Time schedule
- How you are dividing tasks within the group
- Screenshots and screen flows
- Documented learning during project
- Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- Link to repository
- Download link to sample web app or Android app
These wiki-pages should be used for documenting the projects. The groups may change names if they wish. Create a sub-page (one or more) for your project, and document your project here. Follow this link to get a quick intro on how to add a page.
- Spring minions DHIS2 Discussion forum web app
- Artiom Kiouregkian Embedding apps in patient tracker
- Dynamic Team Børek Embedding apps in patient tracker
- Embed-apps-1 Embedding apps in patient tracker
- (APE) Geolocation data entry
- Geo-1 Geolocation data entry
- Geo2 Geolocation data entry
- Geo-3 Geolocation data entry
- Group 15 Geolocation data entry
- Kramers Geolocation data entry
- Mandalorians Geolocation data entry
- Tech Envaders Social network integration
- Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Survey
- HKH Survey
- Laget Survey
- Los POJOs Survey
- N.E.T Survey
- Super ultra team maximum Survey
- Raptor Visualization
- Trust us, we're Scientists! Visualization
- Visual-1 Visualization