Alexander Korpusov (oleksako)
Dmitry Filosofov (dmitryf)
Saskia Brinkmann (saskiabr) - left the group due to personal issues
Product descriptions requirements
This assignment involves making a DHIS2 Web App for searching, browsing and proposing changes to organisation units and related resources such as organisation units groups.
- Searching through organisation units. The searching should support filtering.
- Displaying attributes of organisation units. Users should be able to configure which attributes should be shown.
- A possibility for users to propose changes for the organisation units and it's structure. The list with the changes should support filtering to show only proposals relevant for the particular administrator.
- React - main library providing all of the necessary basic functionality for developing UI application.
- react-router-dom - allows to make dynamic routing
- fuse.js - used to provide fuzzy search functionality
- leaflet - used to render maps
- react-bootstrap - react components for bootstrap, provides easy way to write UI using bootstrap without the need to write out pure html.
We will be using open source products to develop our app, and our product itself will be open sources (MIT licensed).
React is MIT licensed.
Material UI is MIT licensed.
Division of labour
All the team members will contribute equally to the design and development of the application.