- 1 Group members
- 2 Summary of requirements
- 3 Architecture
- 4 Features
- 5 Technologies
- 6 Time schedule
- 7 How you are dividing tasks within the group
- 8 Screenshots and screen flows
- 9 Documented learning during project
- 10 Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- 11 Link to repository
- 12 Download link to sample web app or Android app
- Guangyu Han
- Halvor Kielland-Gyrud
- Raheel Arshad Akthar
Summary of requirements
Web app showing the different organisation units of DHIS2.
More specific basic listing with a table, map functionality, adding and updating entries, search filter.
Mobile friendly layout.
- Registration of DHIS2 organisations units. Saving/editing name, country, area, hierarchical level, coordinates.
- Search functionality with different filter methods.
- Present information with a table, in a user friendly way.
- Table integrated with map and vice versa.
- Dynamic interface.
- Milestone 1: 3rd November
Document features and architecture on Wiki
Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
- Milestone 2: 15th November
First bare-bone version - static HTML
Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
- Milestone 3: 30th November
Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
- Final delivery: 8th December
- Presentation: 9th December
How you are dividing tasks within the group
Specific tasks will be divided at a later time.