Revision as of 10:39, 30 October 2017 by Andrhst@uio.no
- Vebjørn Kvisli (email@example.com)
- Halvard Hella Kværna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andreas Hauge Standal (email@example.com)
Master Facility List
Timeline for Development
- Created our first React app.
- Created an organization and repository on GitHub.
- Fetched our first data from the api using fetch().
- Created a simple layout for the Master Facility List (MFL) with a navigation bar, search option boxes and a result page.
- Added some styling with css and React Bootstrap.
- Improved navigation bar style
- Improved overall layout style
- Added support for string matching of user-input for organizatons to get relevant organizations.
- Added toggle button for advanced search user inputs.
- Added routing of navigation bar buttons.
Plans for week 3 and onwards
- Link search boxes to their respective functions to fetch and print the correct data.
- Integrate google maps or a similar map function to display the organizations using their coordinates.
- Evaluate the best method for filtering data, either during fetch()-call, or afterwards using JS (a mix might be required for more advanced searches).
- Figure out the best way to do paging when there are many results.
- Continue adding functionality and link everything together.
The application is created using React.