- 1 List of group members
- 2 Summary of requirements
- 3 Time schedule
- 4 Architecture
- 5 Frameworks/Technologies
- 6 How you are dividing tasks within the group
- 7 Screenshots and screen flows
- 8 Documented learning during project
- 9 Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- 10 Link to repository
- 11 Download link to sample web app or Android app
List of group members
- Shaikh Muhammad Arif Uddin (smuddin)
- Ram Bahadur Gharti (rambg)
- Tinh Le (tinhtl)
- Xianglin Ye (xiangliy)
Summary of requirements
The DHIS2 RESTful API resources can be very overwhelming, and we decided to make an application to simplify this task, a Web API HTML-view browser.
We will make an attractive and user-friendly application for this project.
There will be filtering functionality for this app. That will make it easier to find the specific resource that they want.
The page will be rendering the DHIS2 RESTful API resources in form of AJAX, which mean it will only refresh that part and not the whole page.
Milestone 1 (1st November)
- Document features and architecture on Wiki
- Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
Milestone 2 (15th November)
- First bare-bone version - static HTML
- Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
Milestone 3 (30th November)
- Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
Final delivery: 8th December
Presentation 9th December
The application will mostly be programmed in html, css and JS.
The group decided to use bootstrap for more attractive look.
This application will basically be consist of two pages.
- Index page (homepage) with a welcome message
- A page where you find the DHIS2 resources.
This is the architecture of this application.
How you are dividing tasks within the group
We had a meeting where we discuss the project, and what we needed for this project. This is a briefly distribution of the tasks:
- Ram Bahadur Gharti - HTML/CSS
- Tinh Le - DHIS2 RESTful API's
- Xianglin Ye - Angular and AJAX