- 1 List of group members
- 2 Summary of requirements
- 3 Time schedule
- 4 Architecture
- 5 Frameworks/Technologies
- 6 How you are dividing tasks within the group
- 7 Screenshots and screen flows
- 8 Documented learning during project
- 9 Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- 10 Link to repository
- 11 Download link to sample web app or Android app
List of group members
- Shaikh Muhammad Arif Uddin (smuddin)
- Ram Bahadur Gharti (rambg)
- Tinh Le (tinhtl)
- Xianglin Ye (xiangliy)
Summary of requirements
The DHIS2 RESTful API resources can be very overwhelming, and we decided to make an application to simplify this task, a Web API HTML-view browser.
We will make an attractive and user-friendly application for this project.
The API will be listed in a table with the parameters, also there will be a JSON view of the API as well.
There will be a option where you can get which parmeters to be shown. We call it parameter option.
There we be a snippet code of each API, so other developers can use it for their development.
The API list will be multilevel.
There will be filtering functionality for this app. That will make it easier to find the specific resource that they want.
Also we will provide for each API the documentation that belongs to each API.
The page will be rendering the DHIS2 RESTful API resources in form of AJAX, which mean it will only refresh that part and not the whole page.
Milestone 1 (1st November)
- Document features and architecture on Wiki
- Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
Milestone 2 (15th November)
- First bare-bone version - static HTML
- Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
Milestone 3 (30th November)
- Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
Final delivery: 8th December
Presentation 9th December
The application will mostly be programmed in html, css and JS.
The group decided to use bootstrap for more attractive look.
This application will basically be consist of three pages.
- Index page (homepage) with a welcome message and rendering the API resources
- A feedback page where the user of this app can give us feedback and improve the app.
- A simple about us page where you can dinf information about us.
This is the architecture of this application.
How you are dividing tasks within the group
We had a meeting where we discuss the project, and what we needed for this project. This is a briefly distribution of the tasks:
- Ram Bahadur Gharti - HTML/CSS
- Tinh Le - DHIS2 RESTful API's
- Xianglin Ye - Angular and AJAX
Screenshots and screen flows
This is our first sketch of our application