Revision as of 11:44, 12 November 2014 by Stila@uio.no
- Andreas Lind-Johansen (andrelin)
- Atle Nordland (atleno)
- Stian Larsen (stila)
Project: Facility Registry App
Framework & Tools
- A user will be able to navigate the app without any prior training
- The menu labels will be coherent do not hide functionality by design
- A user will be able to select a facility from a paginated, searchable table.
- A user will be able to select a facility from a filterable tree-list-view.
- A user will be able to create a new organisation unit.
- A user will be able to edit an existing organisation unit.
- A user will be able to create new categories, levels, groups and group sets with ease.
- A user will be able to edit existing categories, levels, groups and group sets with ease.
- Any major changes to the view, such as create-new or edit-existing menu options will be displayed on top of the existing page wherever possible. Angular is perfect for this.
- Retain tree-view of organisations, but make it prettier to go along with the rest of the UI
- Using a filter technique we can live-update the displayed tree view, thus removing the need of a button and page refresh.
- Add live-update map functionality (show locstion on map when viewing or editing an OrgUnit)
- This should also work when a specific OrgUnit is selected in the table
- When using the search-filter functionality, eliminate the need for a button by updating the list view on-the-fly.