Chefs (Group members)
- Andreas Thompson (andrerth)
- Henrik Lilleengen (henrilil)
- Christian Ytterhaug Sæther (christys)
Project description requirements
This assignment involves creating an app for DHIS2 that produces visualisations for logistics data, including the necessary calculations for producing these, including:
- For a selection of organisation units, produce a visualisation of the estimated months of stock left. There is usually a policy to keep the stock between a minimum and maximum levels. These should be configurable in the app, and organisation units above/below these levels should be highlighted.
- For one organisation unit, produce a visualisation of the time-trend in stock availability (e.g. for the last 12 months), with minimum and maximum thresholds for what is adequate levels of stock.
The estimated months of stock left is based on the average amount used in recent periods, compared with the stock available at the end of the period in question. For example, if 350 doses of BCG has been used on average Jan-March and 600 doses is available at the end of March, the current stock will last an estimated 1,7 months.
It should be possible for an administrator to set the default minimum and maximum thresholds (in months of stock availability) to be used, and for users to override this. Furthermore, because this app should be usable in different settings/ countries and thus different DHIS2 databases, there must be an interface for selecting what data elements/ indicators to use for analysis, i.e.. for each variable the stock used, ending/ starting balance etc (as needed).
- None yet
This is our projected time usage as of now. This is subject to change during development.
- Milestone 1: Wiki page is ready according to project description.
- Narrowing in on the assignment, getting the project more specific. Setting up Vue and ChartJS libraries.
- Working on Input and output from users. Show data from API in chart format.
- Polishing the User Experience. Functionality for saving Min/Max of stocks. Data for estimated stock and time stock will last.
- Final fixes. Getting ready for presentations.
- Will be added as they are made.
To make the project we've decided to use theese frameworks and external libraries:
As the frontend framework we have decided to use Vue due to its lightweight nature.
To manage the workload we are going to use Trello. We are going to use git + github.uio.no as our version control.
Will be added later.
Division of labour
Will be added later.
Link to project repository
- Project repository is located here