- 1 Chefs (Group members)
- 2 Project description requirements
- 3 Ingredients (Architecture)
- 4 License (MIT)
- 5 Division of labour
- 6 Link to project repository
Chefs (Group members)
- Andreas Thompson (andrerth)
- Henrik Lilleengen (henrilil)
- Christian Ytterhaug Sæther (christys)
Project description requirements
Directions (Assignment description)
This assignment involves creating an app for DHIS2 that produces visualisations for logistics data, including the necessary calculations for producing these, including:
- For a selection of organisation units, produce a visualisation of the estimated months of stock left. There is usually a policy to keep the stock between a minimum and maximum levels. These should be configurable in the app, and organisation units above/below these levels should be highlighted.
- For one organisation unit, produce a visualisation of the time-trend in stock availability (e.g. for the last 12 months), with minimum and maximum thresholds for what is adequate levels of stock.
The estimated months of stock left is based on the average amount used in recent periods, compared with the stock available at the end of the period in question. For example, if 350 doses of BCG has been used on average Jan-March and 600 doses is available at the end of March, the current stock will last an estimated 1,7 months.
It should be possible for an administrator to set the default minimum and maximum thresholds (in months of stock availability) to be used, and for users to override this. Furthermore, because this app should be usable in different settings/ countries and thus different DHIS2 databases, there must be an interface for selecting what data elements/ indicators to use for analysis, i.e.. for each variable the stock used, ending/ starting balance etc (as needed).
Plating example (Mockup)
- None yet
This is our projected time usage as of now. This is subject to change during development.
- Milestone 1: Wiki page is ready according to project description.
- Narrowing in on the assignment, getting the project more specific. Setting up Vue and ChartJS libraries.
- Working on Input and output from users. Show data from API in chart format.
- Polishing the User Experience. Functionality for saving Min/Max of stocks. Data for estimated stock and time stock will last.
- Final fixes. Getting ready for presentations.
- Will be added as they are made.
To make the project we have ve decided to use these frameworks and external libraries:
Front end framework
As the front end framework we will use Vue, since it is lightweight by nature.
For managing dependencies with ease we will use Yarn.
W W W||W W W
( OO )__________
/ | \
/o o| MIT \
|| || || ||
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Division of labour
Will be added later.
Link to project repository
- Project repository is located here