- 1 Group members
- 2 Project details
- 3 Architecture
- 4 Milestones
- 5 Time schedule
- 6 Dividing tasks within the group
- 7 Design
- 8 Documented learning
- 9 Suggested improvements
- 10 Repository
- 11 Sample app
We chose task D: importing, matching and visualizing.
In this project we will make a client side application for:
- Fetch datasets from the Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) external API.
- Match data from the datasets with the data in DHIS2 and add the data if it does not already exist.
- Visualize the datasets that have been imported.
Technologies being used will be:
Milestone 1 - 27.10.2016
First group meeting
- Decide upon architecture and how the app should behave.
- Play around with DHIS2.
- Start reading DHIS2 documentation.
Milestone 2 - 02.11.2016
Second group meeting
- Propose GUI
- Divide tasks
- First app draft
Milestone 3 - 21.11.2016
Import API finished
The API being used to import the data from DHS to DHIS2 must be fully functional.
Milestone 4 - 23.11.2016
Last feature implemented
No more features will be added after this milestone.
Milestone 5 - 25.11.2016
The app should be completely finished.
Milestone 6 - 27.11.2016
No specific times to work on, only a mandatory meeting each Thursday where we show what we have done since last meeting and also discuss and delegate tasks. If a member finishes a task early, they get a new task assigned.
Dividing tasks within the group
Magnus: importer API
Axel & Morten: decide upon app GUI and implement importer GUI
Axel: Wikipage administrator
Magnus & Axel: visualizing imported data
Morten: implement importer GUI
Program flow and screenshots