- Dana Zangana
- Niklas Mortensen Hamang
- Minh Duong
- Thach Khoi Pham
Link to the repository: https://github.uio.no/MasterList/Master-Facility-List.git(Private)
To make a web app that allow for user friendly searching, browsing and proposing changes for facilities within the DHIS2 data, with main focus on searching,
Users should be able to:
- To find all units, search based on:
- The units name.
- The units group.
- The units hierarchy.
- The data set information
- Or a combination of these.
- View information about the unit, like:
- GIS coordinates, if available.
- The units group membership
- The units data set
- The stats of the unit
- Submit change proposals
Administrators should be able to:
- View change proposals relevant to the units they manage
- Mark relevant proposals as complete/invalid, marked proposals should be hidden by default.
- Manage data to be show for a given unit
We have divided the project into a couple of main tasks:
- Create a basic web app for DHIS2 [Complete]
- A search bar which is able to retrieve info from the DHIS2 api [Complete]
- A detail search of viewing units and filtering search results [Complete]
- Able to draw and view organisation units on the map [Complete]
- Able to edit organization units [Complete]
|41-42||Build group & choose assignment|
|41-44||Work on wiki for the 1. of November|
|42-43||Build base app, familiarize with frameworks|
|43-45||work with API-calls|
|44||Work with front-end of the search and display views|
|44-46||Implementing functionality for search, display and configuration|
|46-47||Bug fix and finilizing|
Angular 4, Jquery & npm all fall under the MIT license. As does the Leaflet and Angular-cli. So we choose to continue to license under the MIT license to keep open and none restrictive to derived work.
Information/data should only be retrieved on an as needed basis. Search should be altered when the user commits parameters.
Dataset configuration should be stored using the units ID.
- Angular 4
- CSS, HTML, jQuery
- LeafletNode & npm
How we are dividing tasks within the group - TODO
Basic search - Dana & Nicklas
Displaying Info - Minh & Thach
Advanced Search - Dana & Nicklas
Sending Proposal changes - Minh & Thach
Choosing configuration - Nicklas