- Axel Hjelmervik Hansen (axelhha)
- André Djupvik Sørensen (andredsor)
Project description requirements
The application will make it possible to visualise stock level data in two different ways:
- The time trend of the stock for one organisation unit.
- An estimate of numbers of months left of stock for a selection of organisation units.
Both will support configurable max and min stock levels. An administrator should be able to set the max and min threshold as a default value, but users will have the possibility to override the values of the thresholds.
The main framework we will be using will be React
- As our project will mainly revolve around UI and we're both interested in learning React, this seemed like the proper choice.
- DHIS2 Data Visualizer
- We want to reuse as much as possible of the plugins/tools that already exists in DHIS2.
Division of labour
To ensure that every team member has a good knowledge of the project, each will work a little bit on everything.
As we're both new to React, this approach will also make sure that the average quality will be concise.