- 1 Placeholder
- 1.1 Group Members
- 1.2 Summary of requirements
- 1.3 Time schedule
- 1.4 How you are dividing tasks within the group
- 1.5 Functionallity
- 1.6 Screenshots and screen flows
- 1.7 Documented learning during project
- 1.8 Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- 1.9 Link to repository
- 1.10 Download link to sample web app or Android app
This Wiki is used for documenting the group projects by Placeholder.
- Lars Ivar Kleven
- Michelle Cheung
- Rebekka Soma
Summary of requirements
Document features and architecture on Wiki
Show understanding on DHIS web apps
First bare-bone version - static HTML
Uploadable as DHIS web app
Finished app, if applicable also with mobile app
The group will meet every Wednesday at 10:00 for the group sessions.
How you are dividing tasks within the group
[Hvordan går det]
- Har forandret Dropdown #2 fra Clinic til Form
- Har endret CSS på tekstbokser (fontstørrelse, midstilt, og gjort de større)
- Satt opp tabellen med eksempler (ikke info fra dhis) + checkboxes og submit
- Brukt jQuery for å telle antall checkboxes som er sjekket av
There will be two pages
- User need to choose clinic/hospital
- User will input the data from the paper records
On the first page, where the user selects the clinic, the user will be met by either a text area where they start to type and suggestions will appear as the filter finds the matches or a drop down menu with all the regions of Sierra Leone. When a regin has been chosen, either a new drop down with a list of all the clinics will appear or there will be a text field as the one desribed. This will depend on how may regions and/or clinics there are (we will decide either of these when we have full access to the data).
On the second page there will need to be x amount of text fields where the user fills out the information necessary to assure the quality of the clinic. As it is still early in the process we are not yet sure what these fields will need to include. We hope to have a better understanding of this after the second briefing for this project (together with the PhD. student who suggested the project).
When the user press "save", the app will check if the information macthes in all the different journals. If they don't the user will get a flag that tells them something is off.
The data will all be saved as one event in the database.
Screenshots and screen flows
Documented learning during project
Be careful with your commits and fetches.