This Wiki is used for documenting the group projects by Placeholder.
- Lars Ivar Kleven
- Michelle Cheung
- Rebekka Soma
Summary of requirements
- Web page with a user interface for registering the data quality within a facility.
- Fetch the forms from a database and present it to frontend.
- Create a dynamic checklist with inputs predefined by an administrator.
- Store the data in the DHIS database.
Document features and architecture on Wiki
Show understanding on DHIS web apps
First bare-bone version - static HTML
Uploadable as DHIS web app
Finished app, if applicable also with mobile app
The group will meet every Wednesday at 10:00 for the group sessions.
How you are dividing tasks within the group
We have divided the task continiously during the process, as well as worked with the technique peer programming.
There will be two pages
- Index page: User need to choose clinic/hospital, check boxes in a checklist for the quality assurance and finally submit the list.
- Statistics page: All clinics and their result will be listed up in this page.
On the index page, the user will be met by a drop down menu with all the regions of Sierra Leone. When a region has been chosen, a text field will appear where the user can start to type, which will make suggestions appear as the filter finds matches. When the user has succesfully found the right clinic, a checklist with inputs predefined by an administrator will show. The users will check boxes in the list according to their own information, and when finished they will submit the list. The application will save the information in SystemSettings undet the URL /api/systemSetting/phArray in the DHIS database.
The data will all be saved as one event in the database.
The second page of our application is a page that shows statistics. The application will go into the database and get information about all clinics, their forms and their percentage of data quality completeness. The user will be shown a table for each clinic, their forms and the average completeness of each form.
Screenshots and screen flows
Documented learning during project
Be careful with your commits and fetches.