- Malin Aandahl (mwaandah)
- Mari Grønberg (margronb)
- Christina H. Andresen (chrhan)
Product descriptions requirements
- A description of the product you are developing, including features/requirements being implemented and mockups/screenshots. Also specify which assignment you have chosen.
- We have choosen the Stock project TODO: Write more here and look at what features we need. Front-end, back-end, visualization++?
- Describe the technical architecture of the product, including what frameworks you will be using (e.g. react, angular, others) and /why/ you have chosen these.
- We are going to use React to the front-end part and NodeJS to the back-end part. We're planning to use the visualization tool D3. We have choosen these technologies since we are a little familiar with React and NodeJS. D3 seems like a good tool for visualization.
We have chosen React, because we are a little familiar with the framework.
We chose this to help us with the styling of our project. Material-UI is easy to get started with and has a modern design, compared to other frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Discuss the implications (if any) on the product you are development from the software licenses of the frameworks and libraries you are using.
- TODO: Check this up!
Division of labour
- Describe how tasks are divided within the group.
- Malin: Visualization and design
- Mari : Back-end, integrate DHIS API, handle API data
- Christina : Front-end,
|Week 43||Week 44||Week 45||Week 46|
| - Get data from the API
- Design for front-end development
- Communicate with D3
- Wiki page
|- Make visualization of an organizational unit for one year.||- Main components done||- Bug fixing|
- GitHub-repository: https://github.uio.no/stocksharks/stockvis