- Mathias Stang (mjstang)
- Patryk Kucmann (patrykk)
- Guro Møller Ødegård (guromod)
- Pavel Shramau (pavelsh)
Product descriptions requirements
The app should let the user choose one or more organisations, as well as the indicators/data elements. This should display the estimated months of stock left for the selected elements, possibly also the estimated time until stocks reach minimum limit, and a visualisation of the time-trend of stock availability. The administrators should be able to change default limits.
We chose React as our main framework, as it's a widely used, well documented framework. We may use the Visualizer chart plug-in if using charts will be necessary, and if the plugin gives us the necessary features.
TODO: Describe the technical architecture of the product, including what frameworks you will be using (e.g. react, angular, others) and /why/ you have chosen these.
- November, 1st - wiki page, understanding of DHIS2 API needed for the application, frameworks and tools to be used are defined.
- November, 7th - general look and design of the application, functional and non-functional requirements specified, start of implementation.
- November, 26th - end of implementation, start of testing and debugging.
- December, 1st - project done, start of presentation preparation.
- December, 4th - presentation made.
Group meetings, problems discussions and temporary result evaluations every Tuesday and Friday.
TODO: Discuss the implications (if any) on the product you are development from the software licenses of the frameworks and libraries you are using.
Division of labour
TODO: Describe how tasks are divided within the group.