Carl Petter Boehlke
The application shall have two modes:
- Estimates, showing estimated months left of a selected stock, for chosen organization units.
- Time trend, showing time trend of stock for a single organization unit.
The user can choose between the two modes described above.
- The user can specify one stock type, and multiple organization units.
- Show current estimates as columns in a column diagram.
- Columns outside the specified min/max boundaries will be highlighted.
- Estimates are calculated based on average consumption over the last 3 months, and current stock levels ((current stock) / (average consumption) = estimated months left).
For "Time trend":
- The user can select an organization unit, and a stock type.
- Show time trend as a graph (to do).
- The min/max boundaries are shown as lines in the graph.
- The user can choose the time period they wish to see the time trend for (by default the last 6 months).
- Default min/max boundaries can be set by an administrator (administrator view in mockup).
- The user can specify their own desired min/max boundaries as well (user view in mockups).
- If the administrator has not set a default min/max boundary, there is no default min/max boundary in the plot.
We have chosen React, because of the view focused framework. We also feel that the group as a whole has more experience with React.