- 1 TeamNSA 2014
- 1.1 Group Members
- 1.2 Summary of requirements
- 1.3 Time schedule
- 1.4 How you are dividing tasks within the group
- 1.5 Functionallity
- 1.6 Screenshots and screen flows
- 1.7 Documented learning during project
- 1.8 Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- 1.9 Link to repository
- 1.10 Download link to sample web app or Android app
This Wiki is used for documenting the group projects by TeamNSA 2014.
- Ratish Mohan
- Haris Sistek
- Daniel Sunde
Summary of requirements
Working web app that shows org units.
A map that shows each org unit.
Everything in a single page.
- Milestone 1: 1st November
Document features and architecture on Wiki
Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
- Milestone 2: 15th November
First bare-bone version - static HTML
Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
- Milestone 3: 30th November
- Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
- Final delivery: 8th December
- Presentation: 9th December
How you are dividing tasks within the group
Haris will do everything
Showing a map with all org units.
Ability to search for a org unit and then display it on the map.
Categories org units under major group and give the ability to only show major groups on the map.
A scrollable list with all org units. Be able to click a name and have it show on the map.
Be able to edit the org unit.
Screenshots and screen flows