Overview and features of the product
What are we building?
A web application that provides data on stock level logistics, like e.g. how much stock of a particular medicine/vaccine etc available at the start of the month, how much is received, how much is used, how much is is left at the end of the month.
The assignment is described in detail on here: Stock Level Visualisations
What should the system do?
- Select and visualize various charts with different stock data, in an intuitive manner.
- Configure the stock data, i.e. change the maximum and minimum levels. (All users)
- Calculate and and visualize the stock left based on avg. stock data
- Configure default minimum and maximum threshold. (Administrator)
- Produce time-trend stock availability for one organization unit with max and min thresholds.
- e.g. for the last 12 month.
- Select different countries and databases
- Select indicators for analysis (i.e. for each variable start/end balance)
- Visualizing various charts.
- State handling
- Front end framework for handling view
|Week 43||Week 44||Week 45|
[ .. This is currently in discussion. More details coming soon .. ]
- Birashanthan Tharmakulasingam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sarujanthan Subaschandran (email@example.com)
- Khalil Abuawad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kudakwashe Kidwell Chambwe (email@example.com)