Basic Laboratory Procedures for Radiochemistry
Revision as of 13:57, 27 June 2012 by Hansvl@uio.no (Created page with "====Learning Goals==== *The student shal recive practical experience with radioactive sources and the handeling of these. *The exercise shows how amounts that are difficult to me...")
- The student shal recive practical experience with radioactive sources and the handeling of these.
- The exercise shows how amounts that are difficult to measure easily can be measured by radioactive tracers, in this case it is the distribution between organic phase and aquatic phase.
- The student will learn how -radiation can be measured ( -spectroscopy) and how such measurements can be used to identify the amount of radionuclides.
- To learn how a isotope generator functions.
- To learn the principle of neutron activation.
Explenation and Exercise Guide
Student Guide - Safety Rules in Radio Chemistry Student Guide - []