Basic Laboratory Procedures for Radiochemistry
Revision as of 06:18, 25 September 2012 by Jonpo@uio.no
After having completed this exercise you should know the following:
- Basic laboratory safety rules and procedures.
- Basic procedures for working with modest amounts of radioactivity.
- How to use a radiation monitor.
Explanation and Exercise Guide
- Student Guide - Preparation Questions for Basic Radiochemistry
- Student Guide - Safety Rules in Radiochemistry
- Student Guide - Exercise: Working With Radioactive Material
- Student Guide - Demonstration: extraction of 99mTc from a isotope generator
- Student Guide - Measurement of 99mTc gamma-spectrum
- Student Guide - Yield of Tc in Liquid-Liquid Extraction