KJM-FYS 5920 @ UiO - Autumn 2010
The Nuclear Chemistry and Nuclear Physics groups at the University of Oslo (UiO) offers a course (MSc level) on Nuclear Instrumentation and Measurement Techniques. The course is taught each autumn.
On this page links to teaching material and student reports used in the exercises are provided. It can be freely used iin teaching or self study outside UiO provided it is for non-profit use.
Links to Course Content
- Compendia and explanations
- Laboratory Exercises
- Official Univ. of Oslo Course Web-page
- Links to support Material and External Links
Laboratory Exercise 2 - Seting up a HPGe gamma-spectroscopy system
- KJM-FYS 5920 Lab Exercise 2 - Teaching Goal|Teaching goal
- Description of equipment
- Radiation sources and safety
- Exercise Text and Schedule
- Excersie Report (written by students)