KJM5911 Lab Exercise 4 - Szilard-Chalmers Reaction and Liquid-Scintillation Counting
Revision as of 19:04, 8 November 2012 by Jonpo@uio.no
After this exercise, you should know about and understand the following topics:
- The difference between radioactivity with or without carrier.
- Szilard-Chalmers method to produce carrier-free radioactive halides.
- Yield in Neutron Activation and Nuclear Reactions
- The 238Pu/9Be n-source
- Nucleus-Recoil Energy in Neutron Capture Reactions
- Szilard-Chalmers Reaction