Difference between revisions of "KJM 5911 Laboratory Exercises List"
(Created page with 'KJM 5911 is taught at the University of Oslo (UiO). G here for more information. List of Laboratory Exercise…')
Revision as of 03:41, 6 January 2011
KJM 5911 is taught at the University of Oslo (UiO). G here for more information.
List of Laboratory Exercises:
- Handling and Measuring Radioactive Material (introduction)
- The 234Th/234Pa Radio-Nuclide Generator and measuring half-life
- Liquid-Scintillation Counting (LSC)
- Isotope dilution analysis
- Neutron activation analysis (NAA)
- Using tracers to investigate liquid-liquid extraction (LLE)
- Working with large amounts of radioactivity