Liquid-liquid Extraction of 99mTc
Revision as of 07:13, 25 September 2012 by Jonpo@uio.no
After having completed this exercise you should know the following:
- How a 99Mo - 99mTc generator works.
- How to measure and analyse a simple gamma spectrum.
- Have some practical experience in workding with modest amount of radiactive materials (solutions).
- How to use a radioactive tracer to investiage a chemical process (liquid-liquid extraction).
Explanation and Exercise Guide
WARNING: The following texts have not been "language washed"
- Student Guide - Safety Rules in Radiochemistry
- Student Guide - Demonstration: extraction of 99mTc from a isotope generator
- Student Guide - Measurement of 99mTc gamma-spectrum
- Student Guide - Yield of Tc in Liquid-Liquid Extraction