Artiom Kiouregkian Embedding apps in patient tracker
- Torgeir Lebesbye
- Sindre Nicolaysen Berntsen
- Kristoffer Lie Braathen
- Marte Hesvik Frøyen (branch master)
- A search function, allowing users to search the system for patients based on name and displaying the result on the map.
- Retrieve patient information and location for all patients using the API, and display a marker for each patient on a map.
Nice to have:
- Allow users to create filters/views for displaying patients on the map based on sickness/condition.
- Allow users to select patients on the map, and calculate the shortes route (traveling salesman).
Time schedule/Mile stones
01. nov: Finish wiki-page and make link to repository
15. nov: First prototype of features
- 30. nov: Finished prototype
- 08. dec: Deliver prototype
- An example of some of the functionality is out; search field, different views and almost a map. Check resources for more.
- Marte: graph view
- Torgeir: the same
- Sindre: map
- Kristoffer: embedding
How you are dividing tasks within the group
- Screenshots and screen flows
- Documented learning during project
- Suggested improvements to APIs etc