List of group members
- Ole Andreas Røsok
- Lars Øyvind Hagland
- Jesper Øynes Vestlie
Mats Astrup Schjølberg
29.10.13, 12:00 - Startup
01.11.13, 11:00 - Planning and delegating work for milestone 1.
05.11.13, 12:00 - Planning and delegating work for milestone 1.
08.11.13, 11:00 - Each group member presents current status, planning forward.
12.11.13, 12:00 - Each group member presents current status, planning forward.
14.11.13, 11:00 - Milestone 2 complete, planning forward.
19.11.13, 12:00 - Coordination, plan work for the following two weeks. Meeting schedule changed to 'on demand'.
Summary of requirements
- Single entry-form whithout registration
- Proof of concept, start with a minimum working version and work from there.
- Skip logic, tree based data structure.
- User friendly and simple UI.(KISS)
1. November - Draft of WIKI-page, starting developing static html-page for milestone 2.
15. November - Milestone 2, barebone version.
30. November - Milestone 3, near complete version.
How you are dividing tasks within the group
- GET form data from DHIS2 Web API. (Jesper, Lars) - Completed
Write JS-code for skip-logic. (Mats) Generate HTML-form from JS. (Ole Andreas) - Partially completed, on hold
- Keep wiki up to date. (assigned based on current workloads) - Continuos
- Package static html "app" for Milestone 2 (Jesper) - Completed
- Establish app framework based on AngularJS (Ole Andreas, Lars) - Completed
- Rewrite GET-code for Angular (Lars) - Completed
- POST to DHIS in Angular (Ole Andreas, Lars)- In progress
- Basic test (Jesper) - Completed
- Functional JS (Jesper) - In progress
- Identify 'where' and 'what'(Ole Andreas, Lars (Unassigned)
- As AngularJS service (Lars) - Unresolved dependencies
- SelectProgram, front page to select program and stage (Lars) - Completed
- FillForm, page to fill form (Ole Andreas, Lars) - In progress
- Form display (Ole Andreas, Lars) - In progress
- Add skip logic data from separate source (Lars, Ole Andreas) (Unassigned)
- Use skip logic in form (Lars, Ole Andreas)
- Save data (Ole Andreas, Lars, Jesper)
- EditLogic, page to edit skipLogic for a given form (Jesper, Ole Andreas)
- Basic page (Lars) - In progress
- Advanced/guided logic editing (Unassigned) - no priority
Screenshots and screen flows
Documented learning during project
- Communication with web api
- Working with DHIS2.
Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- Less stress to get info
- More info available via API