- Long Hoang Ho
- Arselan Sultani
- Christopher Alexander Trotter
- Kien Vu
Link to the repository can be found here (insert link) (or not?)
Download link to sample web app can be found here (insert link) (or not?)
D Import, matching, visualizing
- Import events or health facilities with coordinates linked to hierarchy using geography http://turfjs.org/
We have decided to do the first option. If time, the second option can also be implementet.
Create wiki-page - Check
Creating git-repository - Check
Creating a local server - Check
Pulling data from server - Check
Learn basic React, Redux and flow - Check
Showing it on screen - Check
Creating UI - Check
Handling memory leak - Check
Implementing flux - Check
Learn routing - Check
Learn testing (enzyme, mocha) - Check
Summary of requirements
We code everything from the ground. We did not use any other package other than material-ui components from, http://www.material-ui.com/#/
28. October - Documenting and completing the wiki-page.
27. November - Finishing and delivering the project.
How we are dividing tasks within the group
- Learning basic react before starting the project.
- Everyone does a little of everything for making sure everyone understand most of everything.
Screenshots and screen flows
- The first step is to choose a country:
- The second step is to choose:
- The third step is to select a category:
- A loading bar while waiting for fetching to be done:
- The fourth step is to select variables:
- After selected one or more variables:
- Overview of the selected variables before submit: