- Dag Eng (dae)
- Martine Birketvedt Eklund (martiekl)
- Ole Kristian Rosvold (olekros)
Data element bulk editor
Display a paged list of data elements with the most-used fields on a singrle row per data element, and allow for editing each field directly. Include both free-text field and drop-downs (category combo, etc).
Technology and architecture
- Display a paged list of data elements with the most-used fields on a singrle row per data element, and allow for editing each field directly. Include both free-text field and drop-downs (category combo, etc).
- Organic expandable field growth of data elements
- Intelligent search box
Nice to have
Milestone 1: 9th November
- Document features and architecture on Wiki
- Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
Milestone 2: 15th November
- First bare-bone version - static HTML
- Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
Milestone 3: 30th November
- Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
Final delivery: 8th December and Presentation: 9th December
- We've installed DHIS2 on our computers - locally and had a look at the DHIS2 API. We've also put together a static sample HTML/CSS datablock page. The view/static page shows the block editor when one of the data blocks has been selected and expanded for editing. Due to some CSS issues, it is currently not supported by WebKit based browsers. We'll fix this later.
- Made improvements to the code, structure-wise. Cleaning up the CSS.
- Uploaded the static HTML code to the server.
- Struggled with adding the menu
- Struggled with filtering tracking/aggregate DataElements. Did not succeed.
- Implemented the real time filter as you type-function
- Modified app to display dataElements as soon as page is loaded
- Dataelement will expand once you click it, enabling direct editing
- Worked on functionality for updating elements
- Worked on functionality for creating new elements
- Some improvements to the HTML&CSS
- Worked on getting the DHIS2 menu on the left side (did not succeed)
- Updating elements functionality is now working
- Creating new elements functionality is now working
- Deleting elements functionality is now working
- Enabled filtering tracking/aggregate
- Display just a certain number of rows initially, click bottom of page to load more
- Some simple error handling
- App is mostly finished
First bare-bone version static HTML Making the app uploadable Actually display dataElements as soon as page is loaded Display just a certain number of rows initially click bottom of page to load more Implementing the real time filter as you type-function Add functionality to add new data elements Add functionality to delete data elements Enable filtering: tracking/aggregate "Advanced" edit, allowing you to directly edit the less frequently used text fields Dataelement will expand once you click it, enabling direct editing Server communication: actually save the edited information
- Show menu on the left side
Some error handling when creating/updating elements Upload the finished app