We are going to create a web application for effectively presenting data on low resolution platforms (smartphones and tablets).
The main objective of the task is to implement a easy and intuitive solution for showing data. The following data sets must be shown:
Trends should show data from a self-chosen indicator group for the users current organisation unit. Every indicator in the chosen indicator group should be shown with its own graph. Data will be visualized with a classical path graph where the x axis is for a 12 month period and y axis is the data values.
Comparison should show data from a self-chosen indicator and it's subgroups, comparing the organisation units children (Parent: Bombali, children: Biriwa Bombali Sebora, Gbanti Kameranka, etc). Data will be visualized with a bar graph where the x axis represents the different organisation units and the y axis its result from a quarterly period.
Proportions compares a chosen indicator based on organisation unit types (Hospital, tree post clinic, mobile clinic, clinic). Data should be represented with a pie chart.
Bendik H. Kvamstad
Kristian S. Munkvold
Stian L. Petlund
Visualization Web App
- Touch-friendly data visualization interface
- Should work well on tablet/phone
- Show graphs, charts etc.
- Deployed as DHIS2 web app (but specially designed for touch-based interfaces)
- Leverage DHIS2 web api
Milestone 1 (1st November)
- Document features and architecture on Wiki
- Show understanding of DHIS2 web apps
Milestone 2 (15th November)
- First bare-bone version - static HTML
- Uploadable as DHIS2 web app
Milestone 3 (30th November)
- Finished, if applicable also with mobile app.
Final delivery: 8th December, Presentation 9th December