- 1 Project
- 2 Repository
- 3 Group members
- 4 LMIS Light Web Apps
- 5 Functionality
- 6 Design Document
- 7 Technologies
- 8 Time schedule
- 9 Respository
- Marius Lørstad Solvang (email@example.com)
- Tan Hoang Duy Tran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steffen Sand (email@example.com)
- Lars-Erik Holte (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LMIS Light Web Apps
- App for user to order commodity and manage user's commodity orders (see status, list of orders).
- App for admin to manage user's orders.
- Management of users' orders: List of all users' orders, view detail of order, set order status (accept or decline).
- Notifying when having request (messaging system).
- Make an order of commodity supply.
- View order's status
Submit an Order
Process an Order
User Interface Design
- Angular 2.0
- HTML 5
- User's Requirements
- Understanding about DHIS2 web apps:
- Apps are extension of DHIS' user interface, apps access core api via Web API (cannot access Java Core API).
- An web app has a manifest.webapp in the root folder of the app project describing about the app.
- App can be installed and uploaded into App Manager.
- First bare-bone version
- We completed basic user interface for user and admin (Two apps) - We may redesign into one app if neccessary.
- Basic version (basic functions as described in user's requirements, unit testing)
- Final version (functions as described in user's requirements, function testing)
- An android version for user
- Design documents and user documents on wiki