- 1 Group members
- 2 Summary of requirements
- 3 Milestone
- 4 How you are dividing tasks within the group
- 5 Screenshots and screen flows
- 6 Documented learning during project
- 7 Suggested improvements to APIs etc
- 8 Link to repository
- 9 Download link to sample web app
- Vetle Falch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bjørn Marius Von Zernichow (email@example.com)
- Jørgen Bjerke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summary of requirements
Web app for DHIS 2 statistical computation that allows users to query a dataset, returning requested moving average for current and previous year.
- Front-end: Angular 2 Single Page Application
- Angular 2
- ECMAScript 6
- Angular cli - MIT license
- DHIS2 web API
3rd party native Angular 2 components:
- DHIS 2 related users that want to query a moving average (monthly) for occurrence of different indicators
- The typical user is already familiar with general statistical functionality
- Moving average (monthly)
- Comparison of two datasets (I.e. same time interval for different years)
- Requirements for statistical computation: test front-end computation on monthly datasets for two different years.
Wireframe Choose architecture(Angular vs. React) Take a look at DHIS2 web API Have a customer meeting
Understanding the project Document features and architecture on Wiki Make a Git repository
Back end: first iteration working API and statistical computation
Front end: prototype/mvp from wireframe
Integration between back and front end
System and user testing
27.11.2016 (new date 01.12.2016)
How you are dividing tasks within the group
We started with a group meeting, to discuss suggestions for user experience, system architecture and functionality. At the end of the meeting we divided tasks between group members to complete within the next group meeting.
We decided to have a second meeting where we presented the completed tasks, prepare for the costumer meeting and setup this wiki.
We are using kanban development methodology. The iterative development process is as follows:
- Pending activities/tasks
See "technical discussions" under screenshots/ screen flows below for overview of weekly technical group meetings.
Screenshots and screen flows
Documented learning during project
Until the 11.11.2016 we focused on the understanding of the Angular2 architecture, Typescript, and the DHIS2 API. We split up into two groups; each group came up with an architecture proposal for the project, which we merged/choose the best parts of both. One group followed the TUTORIAL: TOUR OF HEROES, the other group followed different tutorials on Mean Expert
For further documented learning/ technologies involved during project, see section "System overview"
Suggested improvements to APIs etc
Very good API endpoints and documentation. No further improvements suggested.
Link to repository
The app is deployed at DHIS2 test server: The Group Inc - Moving Average Statistics
Tip: search for organisation unit "Bo" and indicator "Complicated deliveries total" (contains data on test server)