A collection of some useful R resources are given below.
- A list of R functions with their corresponding Matlab functions:
- Introduction to R through the course GEO4310 - Stochastic methods in hydrology: Learning Module 3.pdf
- General functions that are useful in hydrology (such as omitting NA values, producing seasonal plots etc.) (used in GEO4310): GEO4310 macro
- Functions specific to extreme value analysis (Peak over threshold) (used in GEO4310): MacroPotAnalysis
- R references through the course STK9900:
- Extremes indices calculation: Powerpoint presentation, by Jana Sillmann, 2015